Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Penny takes a dip


My friend Jennifer and I zipped down the hill to the river this afternoon to give Penny some time in the water. (As a quick side, I'd like to say, even though I've said it before, that I love our little town. It has practically everything a gal could want: grocery store, gas station, library, ice cream place, Jiffy Lube, walking trail & a nice sandy beach along the river.) Penny is a Golden Doodle (a golden retriever/poodle mix) that enjoys a good swim :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Hilary, THANKS for your comment on my blog!! :) I have to admit something, myself...I've been a lurker on your blog for quite some time now (through Aleigh's site) but I've never left a comment because I didn't know if you'd think it was odd that a complete stranger would leave a comment for you!! So...KUDOS to you for being the first of the two of us to comment and hopefully we can be regular readers of each other's blog! :)

By the way...I've decided that I like that your dog is a "golden doodle". It's just a FUN name to say! Can you just IMAGINE a conversation with someone who's never heard of such a breed of dog?!? :o) "My dog? Why it's a Golden Doodle!" It makes me chuckle just to think about it! :)

Anonymous said...

Jen, I don't know if you'll read the comment section again, but in case you do.... Can I link your blog to ours?

Also, my post was a little misleading - I made it sound like Penny is my dog, but really she is Jennifer's. I didn't even know there was such a breed until Jennifer brought her home :)

Anonymous said...

Sure! Go ahead and post my blog link on yours! :) I'll do the same with you. :) Have a great Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

crazy girls