Friday, March 17, 2006

Kiss me, I'm Irish!

My brothers are coming to visit this weekend (yahoo!), so if all goes well (meaning they cooperate and I figure out how to use the focus on my parents' camera), I just might have new pictures to share in a couple of days. Until then..........

Things I enjoy that maybe you don't:
1. The smell of sunless tanning lotion
2. Cabbage rolls
3. Folding laundry
4. Pilates for the buns and thighs
5. The music of Air Supply
6. Attending the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival
7. Wrapping presents
8. Ham hocks and beans

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd have to say that is the most random list of things I have ever seen

Anonymous said...

You're funny Hilary!! :) I think this calls for a ham and bean night.

Hilary said...

It just so happens that my mom is making ham hocks and beans tonight! And I did Pilates this morning, so today is shaping up to be a pretty good day :) :)

Yes, we should definitely have a ham and bean night, Sara, and you, Craig, will be invited!!

Anonymous said...

I truly do enjoy the music of Air Supply. Air Supply? Check.