Friday, June 27, 2008

The zoo & then some

Today my friend Jen took me to the zoo. It was her birthday present to me, and it was a good one. This is all I have to show for it, though, because 1) I didn't take very many pictures and 2) hardly any of them are suitable for public show-casing.

This afternoon Jan Michael & I went on a date. We ate a lot of Mexican food, and then, even though we were very full, some dessert. I happen to have a separate stomach compartment for dessert.

Tomorrow we are spending a few hours with nephew #1 while Brent & Danny & Caleb go to a wedding. We're sure to have fun, and if we're lucky, we might be able to eek out some decent pictures with our no-good-dirty-rotten-camera-that-I-can't-stop-complaining-about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, little Derek is already excited and they haven't even left yet. He can hardly wait to spend some time with you kids. I am happy for him.