Sunday, June 03, 2007

Never a dull moment!

It's difficult for me to decide how to describe the last few minutes, so maybe I'll just lay it out. Jan Michael went outside to mow the lawn. I followed, thinking it would be fun to be a pest with the camera.
It took about 3 seconds after he started the lawnmower for the backyard to be engulfed in a smoke screen, one that far outweighs any of those produced back in the day by Grandma Ruth's old tank of a Mercedes. I laughed so hard I almost fell over. The end.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

time for a tune up...

*sigh*

Danny said...

HahahahaHA, great post!

Anonymous said...

WOW!
I am glad you have a sense of humor Hil, I would've been cranky to have the lawn mover go out; just when I needed it most. :)
me again

T said...

Yeouch! I like the stare Jan Michael has in the second picture. No surprise, just a determined gaze willing it to start working.

Anonymous said...

haha yeah, there was definately some willing going on there.

-jm