Sunday, June 24, 2007

Roof


Another fun trip south this weekend. Actually, it was fun and productive. We spent most of Saturday roofing Brent's neighbor's house, and we accomplished quite a bit.


This is the window we used to climb on and off the roof. It was a lot better than scaling a rickety 15-foot ladder. (To be fair, I should say that Brent mostly used the ladder. I think he used the window only once. I made him pose for this picture.)








Roofing involves nailing on flashing. It's a big pain, and Jan was the official flashing guy, with Brent as the helper. "Jan, come flash us," we would say, and then laugh like 8-year olds.







Brent & Danny's house, coming right along. No work on it yesterday, but the inside is wired and insulated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i enjoyed the roofing, but i wish i was more flexible, my toes and knees are killing me