Monday, March 19, 2007

Raindrops keep falling on our heads

Well, my goodness. How will I ever whip our backyard into shape if it doesn't stop raining? I suppose I could put on a raincoat and galoshes and sally forth anyway, but I'm not that dedicated.

Today, in my very high anticipation of warmer weather, I went through my closet and put all of my cold weather clothes away (this may be a little premature, but I can dream) and hung all of my warm weather clothes up. And boy, if that isn't motivation to do some extra tricep extensions and lunges, I don't know what is.

Finally, things I appreciate about spring (which officially begins Wednesday):
- the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival
- little birds chirping away in the early morning
- the smell of freshly cut grass
- Easter eggs
- our anniversary, Jan Michael's birthday, Sara's birthday, my Dad's birthday, Danny's birthday, Brent & Danny's anniversary, and my birthday

No comments: