Thursday, March 08, 2007

Coming soon....

..to the flowerbed in our front yard: A delightful assortment of perennials, including Alyssum, Clarkia, Coleus, Columbine, Echinacea, Forget-Me-Nots, Foxglove, Pansy, Viola, Linaria, Nemophila, Nemesia and Mimulus. Since I'm only familiar with about three of these flowers, I'm excited for things to start growing so I can see what in the world I've planted. One of the best things about this seed mix is that I just had to scatter them around and rake a little bit of dirt over the top. I had enough of digging holes when I planted tulips earlier this year, thank you. (I'm a lazy gardener. The most brilliant, beautiful result for the absolute least amount of effort is my motto.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW - What a difference you have made,
Can't wait to see what it looks like when the flowers come!