Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thankful

Happy, happy Thanksgiving to everyone! We had a very cozy, quiet, LOVELY day, just the two of us. There's enough food here for an army (WHO is going to eat all of the leftover cheesecake and pumpkin pie? Sadly, I think the answer is me...) We have some very specific things to be thankful for this year, and I am - very, very thankful. But I need to think more about the things that go beyond this life - the spiritual things God provides through Jesus that give me reason to be thankful every day, no matter the circumstance or situation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DEAR HILARY, I AM / WE ARE WITH YOU !~!!
AND THANKS FER THE PHONE CALL YESTERDAY FROM JAN MICHAEL AND YOU !! IT WAS TOO SPECIAL AND THE PART ON THE END (cant remember it exactly now, and am afraid if i go back to it i will lose this writing) ABOUT THROUGH JESUS CHRIST WE CAN BE THANKFUL FOR LIFE AS IT IS HERE A N D THE HEREAFTER; WAS VERY WELL SED !! YOR FAN, johnathunGAYLE

Anonymous said...

hey dont worry about the food i ill come by and finish it off for ya .....good ta see all is well