Monday, October 26, 2015

Early October

We have pictures from the state fair and the arboretum, and I want to share them.

As far as I'm concerned, the very best thing about the fair are the animals in the petting zoo (although this year the horses from the Dallas Police Department Mounted Unit were a close second. So beautiful!)
I'm not sure how much petting the porcupines actually received, but it was fun to see them :)
And these are our friends Hugo and Eduardo, as well as the first corn dog of the day. It's practically compulsory to consume one's weight in fried food at the fair, and we did a decent job. We all, however, managed to steer clear of the Krispy Kreme cheeseburger. Even we have limits. 

I spy fall at the arboretum! :) 
This doesn't look like fall,but it's beautiful, so I'll allow it :)

No comments: