Sunday, May 03, 2015

Company!

Our friend Ryan was with us for a few days last week and we took him to....the arboretum. One-trick ponies around here :)

I love snapdragons; they will always remind me of my Grandma. I would have fields of them if I could, meaning I would have fields of them if my black thumb wouldn't kill them on the spot.
And if this was our backyard, I would get nothing accomplished inside the house ever:

This was not taken at the arboretum, but just outside our neighborhood and we will explore it soon. To get there, we'll have to sneak under a bridge that crosses swampy, stagnant water, which means we'll have to dodge a million mosquitoes. Worth the risk, I say! 

This wasn't take at the arboretum, either. It was shot on location at Lowe's, but it's too pretty to leave out :) And it makes me miss the hydrangeas at our WA house. 

We had quite the thunder & lightning storm while Ryan was here, and he & Jan stayed up until the wee hours taking pictures and video. I should have joined them out on the porch because sleeping was impossible with all of the booming and crashing :)

No comments: