Saturday, December 24, 2011

Three good things from the 23rd

Yesterday, in the wee hours of the morning, we had our own little Christmas, just the two of us. So...

1. The effort and consideration Jan Michael put into the most delightful stack of presents. He knows his girly, pink-and-pretty-things-loving, exercise-and-cooking- enthused wife very well, and I made out like a bandit. A bandit!! But - and we hear this truth over and over, don't we? - it's knowing how much time and thought he gave toward of all it that especially makes my heart light up.

2. The reaction of my ever young-at-heart husband when he opened his G.I. Joe Cobra H.I.S.S tank. This is at the very, very top of the very best things about this year's Christmas.

3. Our Christmas breakfast eaten on Christmas dishes and made, in part, with my new toaster oven :)

Now, MERRY CHRISTMAS EACH AND EVERY ONE!

No comments: