Wednesday, September 08, 2010

My new favorite

My new favorite song, that is. And actually, I have another new favorite, but I'm too embarrassed to talk about it. I've discovered that once one turns 34, certain things one is drawn to are better left undiscussed, as sometimes one is really too old for said things. Anyway, this song is lovely, and I know from experience that it's perfectly appropriate for singing to your sister, or playing as you look at old family pictures, or even as you flit around the living room, setting out fall decorations.

1 comment:

Kari D. said...

This is the first time I've been to your blog, just browsing and I just have to comment because "One Voice" is one of my all time favorites too. I'm loving my 2 weeks with Jan Michael's cousin Ginny. Fun to see your blog!
Take care.
-Kari D.