Saturday, August 18, 2007

Weekend fun

It's scandalous, really, how good friends can live only a few miles apart and hardly ever see each other. Tonight, somehow, the two of us plus Bill & Sheryl all managed to converge at Eric & Tessa's for games, a barbeque, and the breaking in of Tessa's new fire pit. We pretended we were camping - it even rained, making it all the more authentic :)
Chief cook & bottle washer (and corn husker, too)
Too much smoke!
Taboo winners, recipients of the coveted foil-marshmallow-on-a-fork-trophy...
and the losers, who don't look too terribly sad about it :)
S'MORES!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great time!
Mimi

Anonymous said...

Let me try this again...I thought I had posted. watch tomorrow - there will be three posts from me..ha ha!

I recognize a few of those folks!! Looks like a blast.