Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Blarghh continued

5:00 this morning: The bug is passed to me. I retreat to the hall bathroom so as not to disturb my sick husband, and make a bed for myself on the floor.

8:30 - Jan Michael wakes up and discovers me lying in the bathroom. I opt to remain there as it the closest place to the facilities.

10:30 - Jan Michael helps me into bed as I am feeling better.

The rest of the day - We enjoy the pleasure of each other's company as well as fine dining (chicken broth and Gatorade).

10:19 - We are not completely healthy, but are feeling much better. Sigh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are both on the mend
WHAT A BAD experience!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Good to hear you are both on the mend. What a fast and furious bug!

Anonymous said...

hope you are healing fast!