Friday, January 05, 2007

Eye of the Tiger

I have just recently discovered the fun of checking out exercise DVDs through the library. Over the last couple of weeks (this is the time for New Year's resolutions, after all) I've checked out several Pilates DVDs (I am a big, big fan of Windsor Pilates), and have holds on lots of other different fitness things. I am eagerly awaiting the emails notifying me that my requested items have arrived at my local library and are ready to be picked up at my earliest convenience. But today. Today I have found what might be the most exciting exercise tape ever. I have placed a hold on Richard Simmons' 80's Blast Off, which is a bunch of dancing & jumping around to songs of the '80s, which is possibly the decade that produced the greatest music in the history of the world. It's hard to say when I'll get the DVD in my hot little hands, as about a million other people use this library system, but when I do, I'll give a full report.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OI VEY!