Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Just when you thought it couldn't get any more fun...

Allow me to explain my 4th of July fun. I spent all day with Derek, Sara, Eric and Tessa at Glen & Irene's house on the water. We cruised (see yesterday's post), we boated, we cruised some more, and someday (soon!!) we will do it again. Can I just say that spending time with my family and friends is one of the things that makes my world go round, so thanks, you four. And that was just the day time! Stay tuned for the third installment of my holiday, coming tomorrow....

Having a picture of Eric in the water instead of on the water perhaps implies that he spent all of his time thrashing around, trying to get up. But no, this is not true. I just didn't get any decent pictures of him hopping over waves and flying through the air :) Sara represents!! (Tessa and I cheered her on from the safety of the boat. Someday we'll get brave enough to go on the tube, but only if Eric drives the boat at 5 mph.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so,
one thing I discovered is that my cool wakeboarding faces are NOT flattering. Judging by the ones that Derek got of my face, you can gingerly delete the ones you got as well. haha