Thursday, February 23, 2006

An editorial

Initially I thought that I would use this blog as mostly a picture-posting place, and that is still my intent. Currently, however, I'm feeling cross, and have decided that this might be a nice place for a good, old-fashioned vent. And besides, the only people who even look at this thing are people that love me, so I can afford to rant without feeling like people will think I'm an idiot. So. I've come to the conclusion (a much over-do one, probably) that it is not good for me to sit around all day doing nothing. It makes me feel un-productive and useless, when I much prefer feeling that I'm contributing something to my family. Also, I eat too much when I'm laying around for hours on end. This leads to poor self-esteem because inevitably I expand in size, which makes me feel un-motivated, and then what happens? I sit around even more! It's a vicious cycle, you see. And, it seems that keeping busy is a good way to keep negative thinking to a minimum, which is always beneficial. My goal in the immediate future, therefore, is to seek to be less sloth-like. I really have a trillion things to be thankful for, and I want to be able to focus on those things rather than on all the other junk that presents itself when I have too much time to think. There. The end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im gonna start pulling weeds this next week, still feel like doing something?????????