Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

We hope everyone is safe & sound this morning and ready for a brand new year. We whooped it up with Bill & Sheryl, Eric & Tessa, big banana splits, a few rounds of Buzzword and Hoopla, a whole bunch of laughing, and a good long time on the Wii.

2 minutes to ruckus...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I love this one. And I love the smell of fireworks in the house in January, too.





Bill rocks the bowling!

And then, it was time for the tennis battle of the century. I skulked around trying to take pictures, Sheryl sacked out in the corner & somehow managed a nap in the middle of all the noise, and Tessa served...

Jan & Bill wait...

and so does Eric. There's a lot of waiting at first, until everyone gets the hang of the return. Then it's ping, pong, ping, pong over & over again. And lots of jumping around. And screaming. And flinging the controller across the room by accident if you forget to use the wrist strap.

They finally called it quits at 2:30. Playstation 3 and Guitar Hero coming soon!!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Is that....could it be? Yes!!! That is my sweet old friend Sheryl Davis!!! Oh my goodness!!! Could you send me her contact info? I've been looking for her! Oh, so excited! Happy New Year indeed!

Mike, Amanda, Dane, and Nora said...

Best wishes for 2008 to you both!