In today's post, we shall stop and consider the following things:
1. How glad we are that it is no longer 1987.
2. Whether or not my parents were stockholders in Aqua Net.
3. The probability that I am single-handedly responsible for the hole in the ozone layer.
4. The likelihood that my parents were forced to take out a second mortgage on their home in order to afford the extensive orthdontic work I underwent beginning the following year.
5. On a scale of 1 to 10, how thoughtless & unkind my orthodontist was in saying that he would use my "before" picture to scare other patients on Halloween.
6. How thankful we are that, really, when we get down to brass tacks, how we look doesn't make one bit of difference, but...
7. Sometimes, years & years later, we can remember how we once looked and have a good, cleansing laugh about it.
Always in traffic
5 hours ago