Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas again :)

We had a very cozy, quiet Christmas this year, just the two of us. We opened a few presents, and we never once changed out of our pajamas. We ate a lot of ham, and we will be eating a lot of ham, possibly for the next two weeks, because Safeway is not inclined to sell a ham for just two people.


Please meet my husband, the monk :) Is this a great present, or what?! Functional and stylish! When Jan is at the computer, he's always wrapping himself in these elaborate blanket get-ups to keep warm and toasty. But then, if needs to get up, he has to take it all apart and then put it back together, and I decided it was a great, big hassle. And I like to minimize the hassles he must endure, if possible. On a fluke I found this blanket that zips and snaps into what you see here. He's been wearing it all the live long day, and he is happy, and so, I am happy :)

1 comment:

Derek said...

looks like a caterpillar haha