Saturday, September 29, 2007

Friday

Yesterday evening, Derek, Sara, Jan & I all went to a wedding not far from here. Just a short jaunt down the road, really. And then, to continue the fun, D & S stayed with us for the night. There were fierce matches of Wii bowling & tennis, and the brothers continued their tradition of going to the grocery store in the wee hours of the night for midnight snacks. A fabbbbbbbbbbulous time!
The Mr. & Mrs
"Give me your bowling face," I said, and this is what I got :)
Intimidation!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha good times- did you figure out if we can play tennis from here?

Jan Michael said...

no, i don't think it's possible :(

Anonymous said...

How I love to see you all enjoying each other! Mimi
Thanks for the pictures, too bad you are not in them too Hilary!