Monday, November 05, 2007

Three announcements

1. I have been chomping at the bit recently to put new pictures on here, but have encountered a problem or two: We haven't been doing all that much that warrants a bunch of pictures (lots of cozy days at home and that sort of thing), and when we have, I've been very lazy with the camera. However, we are scheduled to leave for Las Vegas one week from today, and I am planning to take more pictures than you'd ever care to see, so that's something to look forward to.

2. I have read and appreciated all of the advice in response to my pathetic plea for exercise motivation. And I seem to feel a little bit more enthusiastic about getting back into the swing of things, which is a relief. Tomorrow I might even run, if I can manage to fend of the 101 excuses to avoid it.

3. There is the possibility that Derek & Sara will be coming to visit us this weekend. That would be very, very fabulous, and if they do, I will be happy to spend hours in the kitchen whipping up a tater-tot casserole for Derek.

3 comments:

Mike, Amanda, Dane, and Nora said...

Hilary- email me (mandyjo51@hotmail.com). We would love to meet you while you're in Vegas if you have any free time!!

Jeff & Aleigh said...

You are the best encouragement for me and supporter in my weight loss journey and I just wanted to thank you SO much!!! I smile every time I see that you've commented!! It's so hard for a "bigger" person to lose weight, but with awesome supporters behind me, it makes it 10 times easier! *HUGS*

Jan Michael said...

derek do be lovin the tot 'role