Saturday, May 26, 2007

Rawwwwwwwwww

Yesterday Danny very generously took me to lunch at a raw restaurant she discovered in Seattle. [Fortunately for me, I didn't lead her on a wild goose chase disguised as a "quicker" way home until after the lunch; otherwise, she might have made me wait in the car while she ate :) :) ] We shared a green smoothie, lasagna, pizza, & salad, and for dessert I had carob mousse & Danny had cheesecake. All of it was 100% raw and very delicious, especially (for me) the lasagna & carob mousse (which I ate until I felt sick, suprise, suprise). It was fun time for me, so thank you again, Danny, and we'll have to go back again (my treat!), and bring our husbands, too :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooooohh we should all go together sometime! I would love to try that place too!! do you remember the ingredients?

Danny said...

That would be so fun to do together!
We have to be in that area again on the 12 of July, would that work?
Ingredients to which? ;)