Thursday, May 24, 2007

Fun, fun, fun

Danny and the boys are staying with us tonight (yay for us!) and this afternoon we took a trip to the park. The weather was so lovely that Danny & I decided we should pitch a tent and stay there.

One of Derek's favorite things about playing with the bubbles was trying to catch and pop them.

The wind carried most of them away, but he was not to be deterred :)



I have resisted the temptation to photo-shop away the oil slick that has apparently settled on my face.

The next generation of the Pearson brothas :)

Hello, kitty cat!

This one makes me smile :)

Crummy light, but a good example of the hooliganism that ensues when Uncle J is in charge of the entertainment :)
Also, this is one of the best quotes from the day: Derek went downstairs and asked Jan some kind of question, to which Jan replied, "You'll have to ask Auntie Hilary." So Derek comes upstairs and immediately yells back to Jan, without saying one word to me, "Uncle, Auntie says yes!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh what funny precious pictures you have taken! I love the quote - and he is only 2 years old. How quickly they learn! Looks like a great time was had by all.
Grammy