Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Anniversary golf

Before we started the first hole I informed Jan that I would be beating the pants off him. At the second hole I promptly sent my ball screaming into the rough, so here we have my somewhat smug husband searching the stream to see if it landed there. Pride goes before a fall, they say :)
Jan throws a tantrum about his ball teetering on the edge but not quite making it in, haha!

We had to use some serious self control to obey this sign. Sheesh.


Hmmmmm....


Hole in one!

Celebration of the hole in one :)


Excellent form! My dad would be proud.


This hole is the bain of my putt-putt career. You're supposed to hit it just so between the different clumps of rocks so it careens nicely down the different levels straight to the hole (which is where I took the picture from, and which Jan can do with no trouble). I always hit the ball straight into the rocks, it pops up into the air, and it lands pretty close to where you see it in the picture. Blarghhhhh.



Pretty waterfall, more wretched water

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didn't see a mention of the final score *cough*

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you guys!! We LOVE you!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary!! and that looks like a SERIOUS course haha