1. The sun and the fog busted out a tag-team maneuver in the late afternoon, and driving through it was like moving through a golden, shimmery mist.
2. A Christmas outing with my friend Angela, which began with bundling up and wandering through this:
3. Snowflake Lane, the second star of the evening. Only very good things can come from toy soldiers drumming and elves dancing and snow falling!
1. A nap with the Mr.
2. Day six of The 30 Day Shred. It's getting easier!
3. A little bit of handygal work with a hammer & nails and lots of Christmas lights strung around our bedroom. And the very best part - sitting underneath all that twinkling color and listening to Jan Michael remember the Christmas (the BEST CHRISTMAS EVER! he says) when he received... the G.I. Joe Cobra H.I.S.S tank :)
Today's three good things coming soon! The day's not over yet!
Our Texas Road Trip: Part 1
5 months ago