Monday, June 27, 2011

Kayak Point

The 7 of us + the sun + the ocean + blazing campfires and a vast pile of S'mores = a super duper, looong awaited welcome back to summer. If everyone, even for a day or two, could just sleep under the stars, live on roasted marshmallows and hot dogs, and forget about showers and toothbrushes for awhile, the world would be a much happier place, don't you think?





Every campground should come with a park that even big kids can't resist :)

Synchronized swing dismount? Piece of cake! :)









Rocks call to boys no matter how old boys grow... and I love it.













2 comments:

Amanda said...

Thank you, dear girl, for taking us along with you!! All the wonderful photos tell the story. I would think you'd be a lovely girl to camp with, for sure!!

Lynn said...

Great pictures!! I still cannot resist a swing, higher and higher, and then an amazing fly out through the air to see if I can still land on my feet! :) Lynn