Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Togetherness

Such a whirlwind of a weekend for us! We spent a very quiet Saturday morning with my parents and then all afternoon and evening at Jan's parents' house with the entire clan, celebrating our Dad's 65th birthday. Shame on me for not taking a single picture - what on earth was I thinking, anyway? On Sunday we were a part of the baptism of Sebastian, precious baby boy of our good friends Soren and Leyla. He is darling and charming and so pleasantly chubby - and very patient with being passed back and forth 200 times between his adoring fans :)


Proud mama and daddy!
Jan was hopping the entire time - putting together programs and filming the whole ceremony...
and getting in some good conversation with the younger set. I will never, ever get over those cheeks.
Such a treat to be with the old gang!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your day! We were so glad to see Sebastian!
I sent a picture to Carol, I knew she would love to see him, also their little family picture i sent.
Love, Gayle & John

Jenny said...

what wonderful pictures. Thank you for sharing

Anonymous said...

I found your blog! What a sweet baby! Love your skirt too it looks great on you!

Paula

mames said...

love the photos! congrats to Soren and Leyla. She looks familiar....