Wednesday, August 06, 2008

For today

For Today...

Outside my Window...the sun has set, but it's very toasty still.

I am thinking...of a song from the Wizard of Oz.

I am thankful for...a healthy body.

From the kitchen...dishes on the counters, and peach pits, too.

I am reading...books about Disneyworld.

I am hoping...that when I tell my parents I'm coming to stay with them next weekend, my mama will agree to make me hamburger stroganoff.

I am hearing...the clickety-clack of computer keys.

Around the house...is a comfortable mess.

One of my favorite things...is the smell of tomatoes on a vine. It's one of my favorite smells, at least.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...work, work, work, walk, walk, walk, admiring my husband, daydreaming about our trip to Florida, and painting:


Good-bye, rust-colored bedroom!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yeah for painting...what color?