Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I have something to say.

I have a great need to put something new up, so here I go:

- Every time I have to buy dish soap, I decide to save a buck or two and get a cheap-o, generic brand. And every time, without fail, the soap stinks. Actually, it usually smells pretty good, but what I mean by stinking is that it only makes bubbles for about two minutes and then they all fade away, and it's just the same as swishing the dishes around in plain, old water. It's funny how a person can do a certain thing again and again and each time expect a different, better result. That's the definition of insanity, you know.

- By the time January is over, I will have managed to exercise 24 out of 31 days. That isn't quite as much as I thought I'd do when the month started, but still, it's alright. I go to the library constantly now, and I love to be able to get lots of different fitness DVDs without having to pay a red cent. Of course, I've mistakenly checked out a few hum-dingers, but I've also found some really, really good ones. The only bad thing about the library is that I can only keep the DVDs for a week at at time, but that just means I'm always doing something new. And variety is the spice of life, they say.

- Since my last birthday, I've noticed I've become quite concerned with whether or not I look "old." I don't think the way I feel (or behave, half the time) matches the the number that I am, but being young at heart obviously doesn't mean we are young on the outside, and so I think maybe I should start using wrinkle cream on my eyes.

No comments: