Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Your smile for the day :)

I found the following on the internet. It's good on a rainy, blustery day to have something to laugh about. (And please excuse the weird line breaks. I can't figure out why that's happening.)

ON WHAT FALLING IN LOVE IS LIKE
~"Like an avalanche where you have to run for your life." - Roger, age 9
~"If falling in love is anything like learning how to spell, I don't want to do it.
It takes too long." - Leo, age 7

CONFIDENTIAL OPINIONS ABOUT LOVE
~"Love will find you, even if you are trying to hide from it. I have been trying to hide from it
since I was five, but the girls keep finding me." - Bobby, age 8
~"I'm not rushing into being in love. I'm finding fourth grade hard enough." - Regina, age 10

HOW TO MAKE LOVE ENDURE
~"Spend most of your time loving instead of going to work." - Tom, age 7
~"Don't forget your wife's name...That will mess up the love."- Erin, age 6
~"Be a good kisser. It might make your wife forget that you never take out the trash." - Randy,
age 10
~"Don't say you love somebody and then change your mind. Love isn't like picking which
movies you watch." - Natalie, age 10

SURE-FIRE WAYS TO MAKE A PERSON FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU
~"Don't do things like have smelly, green sneakers. You might get attention, but attention ain't
the same thing as love." - Alonzo, age 9
~"Shake your hips and hope for the best." - Camille, age 9
~"One way is to take the girl out to eat. Make sure it's something she likes to eat. French fries
usually work for me." - Bart, age 9
~"Yell out that you love them at the top of your lungs ... and don't worry if their parents are
right there." - Manuel, age 8

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh - very good!