Thursday, January 01, 2015

Catch up

It seems that today's young whippersnappers make generous use of something called 'throwback Thursday' in which they share pictures from days gone by. I don't know if the end of October is throwing it back enough to be official, but I'm behind and today happens to be Thursday, so...

Our parents were with us for one glorious week from the 21st to the 28th, and we filled our time with trips to the science center, aquarium, and arboretum, along with a little bit of exploring around town. We were also able to spend a day together at one of our annual church conventions, where we ran into a handful of Washingtonians; I don't know if I'll ever not be amazed that it really is a small, small world.


Oh, and I almost forgot: Happy New Year!!! :) 

No comments: