Here I go with 7 things about me....
1. I am a staunch boycotter of McDonalds (the entire fast food industry, really, but McDonalds especially) and Abercrombie & Fitch.
2. I really, really like to exercise. This is interesting to me because I wasn't anywhere near athletic or active while I was growing up. I was on dance team for two years in high school, but I don't count that because it was so incredibly DUMB. My favorite exercise DVD right now is "Butts & Guts", which is so long and difficult that I can't finish the whole thing in one shot, but I like it because it makes me work hard.
3. I love flowers and gardens and beautiful lawns but I am very, very good at killing all of those things.
4. I am a college drop-out. Jan Michael was offered a really good job when we were both very close to graduating, and it took us about 5 minutes to decide to quit school. I don't regret not finishing, and don't have any plans to ever go back, although if someone forced me to start again, I'd study something to do with fitness or sign language.
5. I could not ask for a better husband.
6. I'm the biggest baby about being sick or getting cuts and bumps and scratches (which I do a lot because I'm a little bit klutzy). Last week I konked myself on the head at work, and thought I had a concussion. Last spring we both had the flu and I was sure I had mono. Jan Michael just shakes his head and laughs.
7. I can do a one-handed cartwheel.
Our Texas Road Trip: Part 1
5 months ago