Monday, July 23, 2007

Over the mountains

I took a quick trip across the mountains this weekend to visit my Grandma and to go to my uncle's wedding. My little bro Ryan lives only a couple of hours away from my Gran, so he drove over to spend the day, which I was glad about since we don't see him too often. My camera battery died after just one picture, which made me VERY SAD, but so it goes. One of my favorite parts of the whole trip was spending time with my Grandma in her garden - picking tomatoes and cucumbers & oohing and ahhhing over her flowers. I love my Grandma's house, so full of happy memories from when I was little. Thank goodness for having the capacity to remember, don't you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty picture of you Hil! I feel the same about my grandma's house. I remember the excitement when we were almost there! miss you guys!