Sunday, June 18, 2006

Father's Day and the Pink Fink


Today was really a lovely day. After meeting, John, Gayle, Brent, Danny, Little D and I drove to Derek and Sara's for lunch. After that, we went for a bike ride around their neighborhood (I am now totally hooked on cruisers! - how cool is that Pink Fink?!). Tonight I ate dinner with my parents, and then caddied for my dad at the golf course - excellent father/daughter bonding time. Finally, just a few minutes ago, I ate cheesecake and took a bath (but not at the same time, although I've done things like that before). Anyway, I was able to hang out with the people I love (including three of the best dads around), be outside, and eat dessert, all of which makes for a very fine time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha looking great! You gotta come back up and go for a trip into town around the lake. thats a good ride