Thursday, March 02, 2006

An annoucement

Ahem. I would like to announce that I am now employed. I will be working at Tenino Family Practice as, what else?, a receptionist. It will be part-time, only 20 hours a week, but at this point that is just right. I will work from 1:00 to 5:00, which will give me plenty of time in the mornings for pilates and walking or jogging with my sister. As an added bonus, the clinic is conveniently located just blocks from my dentist, which will be nice if I ever decide to have my teeth cleaned again. Starting something new is usually a little bit scary for me, but this will be a good thing I think, and so, starting Monday, I will bravely sally forth into the land of the working once again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Congrats! and another added bonus is that you are only a few minutes drive from our house!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Hilary!!!! those are awesome hours. :) good luck--change is scary for me too but it gets easier!

Anonymous said...

so how did it go??